Visioning workshop Rosemary Hill
We were invited by the owners of Mooiplaats in Pretoria East to contribute to a visioning workshop of land uses on the farm into the future. The central attraction is Rosemary Hill, 33km of mountain biking trails (Big MTB Year Trail Winner for 2014 and 2015), Acrobranch, Waldorf School (240 pupils), and many related uses including residential.
- Commissioning Agent: Mooiplaats Farms/ Rosemary Hill
- MoC Role: Exploratory phase
- May 2017
We rendered the following services:
Policy analysis of the spatial development framework and town planning scheme of Tswane Metro for the subject area in Pretoria East.
- Urban design advice for the central courtyard of buildings and uses.
- Phased approach to appropriate mix of uses.
- Advice on other roleplayers to boost the sustainability ethic and operations on the working farm.