Training programme for 30 non-metro officials
We were appointed by Isandla Institute to design the programme, secure speakers, develop course assessment and facilitate engagement in a 5 day training course for 30 non-metro officials from municipalities in the Western Cape. Isandla Institute worked in partnership with DAG and Habitat for Humanity SA. The demand for content development was high consider the reorientation of the series previously run by UCT.
- Commissioning Agent: Isandla Institute (on behalf of Western Cape Government)
- MoC Role: Direct contracting between MoC and Isandla Instittue
- November 2016 - December 2016
We rendered the following services:
- Liaison with heads of departments to secure speakers for the 5 day programme.
- Finalisation of the draft programme with amendments.
- Course booklet development with readings for each block.
- Intensive facilitation during 5 day period for 50 officials from 20 local governments.
Relevant links to project activities:
- Article by Habitat for Humanity