Transversal urban management strategies
We were appointed by GTP to undertake research into feasible projects with potential to improve urban management in Parow and Bellville CBDs. The recommendations have been taken up and forms part of the GTP's new business plan with the City of Cape Town.
- Commissioning Agent: Greater Tygerberg Partnership
- MoC Role: Direct contracting between MoC and GTP
- April - July 2017
We rendered the following services:
- Carry out desktop research on crime statistics, property valuation and bond registration data, and socio-economic census data;
- In-depth interviews with heads of departments and senior City of Cape Town officials;
- Close out report and recommendations including budgets and project briefings.
Relevant links to project activities: