Content development for Better Living Challenge
Better Living Challenge is in its second iteration and is funded by the Western Cape Government: Departments of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT) and Human Settlements. The project is implemented by the Craft and Design Institute. CDI advertised a retainer agreement based on successful pitch, and we were appointed to support content coordination. The BLC 2 is focused on generating scalable solutions to incremental self-build in informal settlements in the Western Cape. The programme has three primary work-streams: 1) building skills, 2) material and waste streams, and 3) impact finance.
- Commissioning Agent: Craft and Design Institute
- MoC Role: Direct contracting between MoC and CDI
- October - December 2017
We rendered the following services:
- Organise and document workshops with industry partners;
- Social media content planning over the 4 month period;
- Reworking of existing content and professional report editing in Abode InDesign;
- Start the process of designing a technology solution for the 'knowledge exchange platform';
- Website copy production.
Relevant links to project activities:
- Website: Better Living Challenge