Development Facilitation & Communication
We develop creative and authentic stakeholder engagements. From conceptualisation to creation, successful initiatives are known by credible consensus building and community engagement. We support organisations to design and execute creative stakeholder engagement processes and community-based planning which generates new insights, creates cohesion and gears support. Better communication of development intentions and outcomes can generate new insights, create cohesion and gear support.
Support the business planning of Metro Central Partnership, an initiative between City of Cape Town and ACSA
Design and research of a departmental strategy including training programme and sector capacity building.
Workshopping the options for consent uses and/or township establishment on Rosemary Hill, Pretoria East.
Curate and faciliate a 5 day training course for 50 non-metro officials
Title deed searches and workshops with property owners.
Pre-feasibility study into a pop-up market for Bellville CBD
Run 4x Talking Streets events.
Stakeholder engagement, facilitation, and 8-10 position statements.
Conserve and manage 250ha of riperian forest in Mbombela.
- Visioning workshops (3H, Future Wheel, Verge, etc methodologies)
- Authorship of position statement
- Community-based planning
- Departmental strategies related to research and advocacy
- Campaign design and execution
- Stakeholder and value chain analysis
- Strategic communication (with associates) including branding, design collateral